The podcast episodes featured in this series intend to inform and inspire conversation surrounding inclusive student employment practices and related topics. Products or services advertised in the featured podcast episodes are not endorsed, sponsored, or directly affiliated with the University of Wisconsin-Madison or UW-Student Employment.
- July 2020: Why All Humans are Unconsciously Biased and Bridging the Divide in Our Society
- August 2020: ‘I Don’t See Color’ The impacts of colorblindness in education with Dr. Rosa Perez-Isiah
- September 2020: The Modern Manager: Create and Lead Successful Teams- ‘Growing into an Inclusive Leader’
- October 2020: The Long, Bloody Strike for Ethnic Studies (Discussion Panel Recording)
- November 2020: Why Does Inclusive Language Matter?
- December 2020: Code-switching as a School Strategy